Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Monday, June 12, 2006

More bunnies and flowers...

Due to working and moving things, I haven't been able to take many photos, but here are a few I just quickly snapped the other day. This is a look into a neighbor's yard (I like their gate!) I didn't even notice that bunny when I first took the picture. How cute.
These are some flowers in my yard. Sadly, I did not plant these, they are annuals planted by the previous owner, but they're mine now. I think they're really pretty.

But, you know girls... always loving flowers and whatnot. Especially me. (Gentlemen, I'm hinting at you! ;))

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that back gate is very charming!

-juliette

11:10 AM  
Blogger JamminGemini said...

hey, maybe you and alexb can publish a book of animal photos together?

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a pretty flower! do you know what kind of a flower it is?...

2:02 PM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

Actually, AlexB and I ARE publishing a book together on animals. It's going to be awesome. We're just gonna go on photo trips together ALL THE TIME and have a blast.

You're not invited.

2:36 PM  
Blogger JamminGemini said...

i haven't seen alexb but i'm willing to bet he's got NOTHING on me.

i'm hot and awesome

3:28 PM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

Who says appearance plays a factor in this at all? And who says you're hotter?

Married men are married men, I don't give anything other than friendship much thought!

3:32 PM  
Blogger JamminGemini said...

suuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't! ;)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

the second shot is lovely!

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home