Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

IU Art Museum/Fine Arts


Sorry for being so late at posting this picture! A certain someone else was supposed to post... but they obviously did not get around to it.

This is the point at which the IU Art Museum and the Fine Arts building meet on campus. I thought the lighting and the reflection of the steps in the mirror were neat, and the solo bike seemed cool, too. Architecture is one of my favorite things to shoot.

I like night time photography, and it's not uncommon to see me strolling campus alone setting up shots. (And by alone, I mean with a crew of bodyguards. If you were thinking of killing me, FORGET IT.)

9 Comments:

Blogger AlexB said...

In a few week this blog will be ``Bloomington Nightly Photo''...

Nice picture! Art Museum is one of my favorites on campus... Maybe because I've never got a ``good enough'' photo of it. ;-)

12:24 PM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

Well, AlexB, not everyone can be as good as M.K. Flem$ta, but keep on trying.

Just kidding! ;)

I prefer night to day, however.

2:22 PM  
Blogger JamminGemini said...

i think the building looks better than the collection of work inside. you figure we would have a better museum with all this talent around. but we have slinkeys covered in fabric.

by the way, i sold you over to a sex trade in the ukraine. hope you're ready for it!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is all the art done by students or famous artists/traveling pieces? how nice to have one right at school!

-juliette

7:10 PM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

Juliette, honestly, I'm not sure how much student work the place actually contains, but I seem to remember it containing mostly pieces of work that pre-dated IU. Maybe the other members know a little more.

JamminGemini - I just blame all of your personality faults on the fact that you were raised as close as "safely" possible to Chernobyl. Move back and start the Chernobyl Daily Photo.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home