Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Have you noticed I go on a lot of walks?

I'm a big fan of ivy, and this ivy covered house caught my eye while walking along 1st Street today. The lighting made for an interesting picture! (On nice days, I like to walk around the area. Many people in this area participate in the Bloomington Garden Walk, gardens in this area are GREAT! I should work on ours. ;))
And, just for fun, a picture of some flowers from the same yard. I thought it turned out pretty nicely!

AlexB, you started the trend of 2 photos per day! Now I find it hard to break!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M-Flem!!!

you know who lives there, right?

hilarious!

v-ness

2:06 PM  
Blogger AlexB said...

M.K. Flem$ta, the more the merrier!..

I'll try to post a single photo next time ;-)

4:07 PM  
Blogger JamminGemini said...

you like houses. WE KNOW.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Louz said...

I love ivy too. The photo looks so green and shady.

I'm sorry about your dog. Its hard to lose a long time friend.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
poems about quitting smoking a shot for quitting smoking http://www.coffee-maker-7.info/under_counter_toastmaster_oven.html Quit smoking with hypnosis ontario Depression hypnosis stop smoking hypnosis hypnoplace.com Second mortgage refinancing sacramento sunnyvale c

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home