Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Daily Photo PARTY

I didn't take any photos today... (other than the photos taken at this party tonight, most of them taken by Joe Near.) so here are some party photos that we laughed quite a bit at. These were at our friend Justin's party. The party was bigger than just us three, but we were the only ones important enough to photograph, of course. This first one is of me, drahcir, and AlexB partying. It was really awesome of AlexB to show up and party with us!!! (Next time, we need you for real, AlexB! Many hilarious photo conversations went down!) Okay, maybe we're not all lookin' so hot, but I mainly blame this on the flash. (AlexB, I don't really remember what you look like that well... but you have dark hair! My apologies!)
This is a photo of drahcir being ultra-classy drinking a Keystone Light and making a funny facial expression.
I don't even know what kind of a face I'm making here or WHAT I'm looking at, but I laughed every time I looked at this picture.

Here's hoping that we're all able to function at work the next day after the party.

13 Comments:

Blogger JamminGemini said...

your face looks most hilarious in that first picture! not a very good one

where are you?

11:05 AM  
Blogger JamminGemini said...

also you have no makeup on

11:09 AM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

JamminGemini, go DIAF.

I don't care if they're unflattering. YOU THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM SCORING HOT MEN? No. Not at all.

drahcir and I decided to post those last night for the sole purpose to photoshop in AlexB for laughs. Also, we had no other pictures prepared!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun pictures! did you see that the PDP had a gathering of people in the surrounding area? maybe there could be one in the united states, too!

you look especially cute in the second photo! jammingemini is wrong!

11:34 AM  
Blogger AlexB said...

M.K. Flem$ta, given that you were in the situation exactly like
this one
, I turned out great...

BTW: ignore the people who are attracted more to the makeup rather than you ;-)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcie it is mom. can you take inside photo of beck chapel so i can see better of it?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcie it is mom. can you take inside photo of beck chapel so i can see better?

12:30 PM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

Anonymous, thanks for the kind words!

AlexB, ignore JamminGemini? Good idea! We were laughing pretty hard when we decided to photoshop you in! The comic strip you posted was pretty funny. Last night drahcir said "Photoshop the hell out of that!" a few times, and I just love how "photoshop" is such a verb rather than a noun now.

Mom, I will take a photo of the inside of Beck Chapel when I get time to stroll over to that area.

AlexB, drahcir, and Joe... if you guys
happen to stroll upon Beck Chapel and can take shots of the inside BEFORE me, please do so! Unless you want to make a tiny German woman cry....

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that comment from your mom is insanely cute.

looks like fun times in the pictures. alex b. looks like a really cool guy.

is it possible to NOT be attracted to marcie fleming? jammingemini, you fool!

vincent

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny pictures! alexb is looking good!

-juliette

11:15 PM  
Blogger JamminGemini said...

alexb, why are you always out to make me look bad?

go play with some bunnies.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous bart said...

a mysterious look!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home