Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Beautiful Weather

Lately, the weather has been a little hot, but overall, it's very nice outside. :) This is a shot from the front patio out into the neighbor's yard.

I like the little gate in the distance off to the left, that's also one of my favorite houses that I "must have" if it were to go up for sale. Are you paying attention, Joe? ;)

Many thanks to the daily photo crew that partied with me last night. Most of my day will be spent in bed today, however. :( I hope you're okay, drahcir. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger No. 78 said...

Now that is a "garden".

11:18 AM  
Anonymous cantusefaxmachineseither said...

The branch in this picture is very, very, very long! I'm impressed!

M.K. Flem$ta, did you plan this tree?!

Great pic!

4:24 PM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

Jonathan,

That made me laugh WAY harder than it should have.

Jonathan, I find that trees are very hard to plan, I just happened to catch this tree being very tree-like at the right moment. What are the odds?!

I'm still laughing.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous canuseasyoullrecallneitherfaxmachinesnortelephones said...

You think you're lucky? We're the lucky ones here!

I like the green! The color of the leaves matches the color of the grass! You cannot tell us that this is accidental.

Upon further reflection, a REALLY great pic!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home