Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Friday, May 26, 2006

What's been keeping me?

Someone asked what had been keeping me from posting? My answer: My new puppy! Not a very flattering photo of me, but I wanted one of me and the puppy together...

I would have taken a nice shot of something more "Bloomington" today (although I find that my dog and I are two of the most important Bloomington residents...) but the horrible weather pretty much kept me inside for pretty much most of the day.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

aw...cute puppy!

3:30 AM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Love the puppy but your pic's are great so you need to stop dissapearing!!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

puppy is cute, you are much cuter! that photo doesn't do you much justice.


-jake w. (yes the one you know.)

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and the puppy are both very cute!!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Both of you look cute.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home