Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I like houses, okay?

This is a house on Sheridan Avenue before it merges into 1st Street. It's one of my favorite houses, and a bit off to the right they have a really neat guest house on top of their garage. The owner of the house is a landscaper, but this photo doesn't do her yard any justice!

I've got a list of houses I *LOVE* and if they went up for sale... I'd find a way to get them. (Joe Near, I'm looking at you... ;) ) This one is definitely up there on the list...

(This time I actually prepared photos for the next few days, so hopefully I won't start slacking again! I'll include some pictures of what I've been up to, houses of famous people, shots of campus, downtown, and some countryside photos. Be prepared. ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

neat garden! am sure the interior are lovely,too !

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! i'd live in that house!!

glad to see you posting, what has been keeping you?

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your house is nicer!

-alexey

5:44 PM  
Anonymous cantusephones said...

Great pic. Love it, absolutely love it. I want to break into that house and murder that person and take their house!

JK!

Really, though, great pic. Love it.

8:43 PM  
Blogger M.K. Flem$ta said...

Jonathan... or "cantusephones"... Loved your comment. Especially since you were there when I took the photo, and you informed me she was a landscaper... and you know the woman.

You know what? I'm gonna knock on her door and refer her to this blog.

You're going down, Jonathan Baude. GOING DOWN.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home