Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Okay, I'm back now, for good.

I took this photo from the Herald Times website... I actually saw this wreck happen... but didn't have a camera on hand. The roads were very slick and the truck lost control... Fortunately, no one on the bus was hurt! (Nor was the driver!)

With finals over and a whole summer ahead of me, I'll make sure to post daily... sorry about the lack of updates!

11 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

the bus was quite bad damage..good thing no one was hurt :o

7:40 AM  
Blogger santy said...

glad to have you back :)

2:42 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Glad you're back. I haven't had time to write more, but I see your blog is becoming a success. Hang in there, some days it's hard to do.

11:47 AM  
Blogger luminlight said...

Glad to see you back!

Relieved to hear that no one was hurt...

1:47 AM  
Blogger No. 78 said...

Being in the right place at the right time helps.

6:15 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

welcome back(again-ish!) Perfect reason for you to carry your camera with you at ALL times!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Nerissa said...

Ouch!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Hello from Brussels ...
http://charles02.skynetblogs.be/

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home