Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Little 500 Week!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I had some major computer problems these past few days... :(

This week is the beginning of Little 500 week... a bicycle race featured in the film "Breaking Away" which was also filmed here. It's a big deal, and many teachers even cancel classes this week. It's basically a week filled with bikes and partying... and general craziness.

This is my friend Jamie... Joe and I shaved a mohawk for him, and we also shaved around a trace of a bicycle... this is the final result! Didn't turn out too bad!

14 Comments:

Blogger drahcir said...

The boy ain't right!

That hair was a hit at work. I just wish Jamie worked at the desk in the library. The public face of UITS is a dude with a bike shaved into the side of his head!

10:32 PM  
Blogger santy said...

that's a cool picture! I like the shot, the dark background and how he really stands out in that picture :)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Karine said...

Hehehehe cool thing you did! I won't wear that kind of hair cut for sure, but I sure do like a lot the pic :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Denton said...

I hope Jamie is not looking for a job. I guess I wore some questionable hairstyles in my youth as well. Enjoy it while you still have hair.

12:10 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

My first visit to your blog--going to be a goody I think!! I had a mohawk once--now I got the opposite--no hair in the middle bit and plenty at the sides(If I didnt shave it!) Welcome to the DP family.

5:10 AM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

My first visit to your blog--going to be a goody I think!! I had a mohawk once--now I got the opposite--no hair in the middle bit and plenty at the sides(If I didnt shave it!) Welcome to the DP family.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Marieta said...

thats the spirit :-))

1:52 PM  
Blogger dutchie said...

Nice haircut, wouldn't hesitate one minute.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

La tour de Bloomington?

4:20 PM  
Blogger MoonSoleil said...

This is just sooo cool!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home