Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I get overly excited by wildlife...

I promise I'll start posting actual famous buildings and whatnot soon so I can really show off the town, but I keep running into nice wildlife moments. This is a pretty in-town area... (Only a few blocks from Indiana University!) Seeing a deer just strolling down one of these fairly busy streets is always exciting for me. While the owner of this house has a fairly nice wooded yard, it's still no place for a deer to be! (Even though where my parents live, they're all over! You figure I'd be over the deer excitement by now...)

7 Comments:

Blogger Nuno said...

Dear Marcie and dear deer,
welcome and bring us those wild moments.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

oh s/he looking at you! As cute as Bambi :) . I dont mind seeing these wildlife

4:14 AM  
Blogger mark said...

I miss seenig deer SO much .I live Arizona now (and for about the past 4 years) but I grew up on a farm outside of Owensboro, Ky . We'd have deer in the yard sometimes. So very sweet! Thanks for a picture that reminds me of where I grew up.

7:12 AM  
Blogger heidi said...

Great shot. I like the expression on the deer and the tree in the background growing through the fence.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home