Bloomington Daily Photo

A daily photo of Bloomington, Indiana by M.K. Flem$ta, drahcir, AlexB, and Joe Near.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Flying Bird


Sometimes I like photographing wildlife out of my window before I leave for class.... It was a pretty day and I caught this bird JUST as it was taking off. I thought it was a neat shot. Robins are so common here. One of my favorite types of bird, the cardinal, is somewhat rare in the area despite being the Indiana state bird. However, there's a nest of them right outside of our office window, which makes me happy. I'll have to snap some shots of them sometime.

9 Comments:

Blogger nebel said...

Very nice shot! I should go to the park and take more pictures of birds, too!

Welcome to the family, by the way!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Gerald England said...

I find you can never plan these shots. Then once in a while when shooting something else you capture a perfect one like this one.

Greetings from the UK

3:16 PM  
Blogger Philipp said...

Wow! Really cool shot! It's just like gerald already said: you just can't plan such a shot...
Welcome to the family!

5:02 PM  
Blogger santy said...

Welcome to the family! That's a really nice shot!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

wow ! a great shot ! and the green b/ground makes it even more attractive :)

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home